Friday, December 11, 2009

Wow, a whole week without blogging!

We put up the Christmas tree on the 1st. B got a great photo of M - I just wish we'd got a nice one like this before doing the Christmas cards. Or maybe I should've waited instead of being impatient and wanting to send the cards out early.




I have booked myself in to get my hair done on Monday while M is at daycare. I'm kind of excited, although still shocked at the $282.10 price tag!!!

My mum and grandma both sent me some money for my birthday so I have decided that I will finally create one of those Momento Photo Books of our wedding (which was over 6.5 years ago). We don't have a wedding album as such, all the photos were given to us just in a black folder which has 6 slots per page for photos. I did start scrapbooking the photos years ago but never got around to finishing it. It was my first attempt at scrapbooking so it's not overly the best. I've almost finished the Photo Book, just need to get B's opinion on some of the pages.

My sister (N) came for a visit again last weekend. She gave me the Bon Jovi Live at Madison Square DVD for my birthday. My niece loved dancing to a bit of Jovi, much to N's disgust!! If I knew how to upload a video to here I would, it was quite funny, she was doing the \m/ (metal) sign while dancing!

We took both the kids to the beach on Saturday. We found a great beach for the kids, it was shallow (knee depth) for ages and ages. I even stood in the water with my camera and took some photos looking back towards the sand.






Now here's a photo of my mum in the Jovi shirt that www.BonJovi.com sent me when I originally ordered my shirt




And here's me wearing the shirt they were supposed to send the first time



The above photo is me with M while I was enjoying my Bliss cocktail at Hog's Breath. Those cocktails are so yummy. Lychee Liqueur, Melon Liqueur, Orange Juice and Cranberry Juice. I think I might have to invest in some of those liqueurs to make some myself.... But then again, I really don't want to put back on the 8kg that I've lost in the last 3 months.




Banoffee Pie!!! If you haven't tried it already, do! YUMMY! Did I say I'd lost 8kg? Well after this I think I may have put back on a couple, oops...

Cass
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment