Thursday, December 3, 2009

Almost another year older



Tomorrow will mark my 21st birthday - I WISH!!!!! Gosh, my 21st birthday, that was a few years ago now. My parents flew me to Mount Isa for my birthday so I could spend it with them and my sisters. I got asked for ID when we went out to tea, wouldn't I love to be asked for it now. Two years after that I was moving to Mount Isa myself where I met Ben. We have now been together for 11.5 years. I think that adds up right, so that would make me 34 tomorrow :(

Ben went shopping today for my presents. I can't wait to see what he got me! Anything has got to be better than the hand cream and candles that he bought me for Christmas last year. I know he ran out of money while shopping though so that could be a good thing :)

Tomorrow I will finally be able to wear my Bon Jovi shirt that arrived in the post last Friday, I will be able to drool at the photos in my new Bon Jovi book (thanks Mum), and if my sister visits tomorrow night I'll also be able to watch Bon Jovi perform on the big screen TV. And Ben's taking me to Hogs Breath for tea. It's gonna be an awesome day tomorrow :)

Time to organise dinner now...

Cass

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday for tomorrow. sounds like you are going to have a great time. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete