Saturday, December 12, 2009

Do you like my new banner?

I finally got around to doing myself a new banner. It didn't take me long to do once I started, it was just the getting started that was the hard part! I can't seem to get rid of the double line blue border though and it's not fitting around the picture properly otherwise I'd just leave where it is. Can you tell what font I've used? 10 points for a correct guess ;-)  hahahaha

We had a very lazy day today. I woke up with a headache, and no it wasn't a hangover, I didn't touch a drop last night. I have quite a sore neck too so maybe my neck's out. Hmmmm, I'm thinking I should go and get my full body massage on Monday after my haircut if there's still time before having to pick M up from daycare. I'm getting quite excited about it. I'm hoping they'll do a good job. It's hard to find someone that really knows how to handle cutting curly hair.

39 degrees tomorrow!!! OMG, we don't have air con either. It was 37 today but we kept the house shut up for most of the day and it didn't get too hot inside. We also get a nice breeze through the alfresco area due to being on a hill. I hope that lasts all throughout summer.


I've found 2 fruits that I'm really liking at the moment. Figs and Lychees.



I've always loved figs and we even had a fig tree at a rental house once, but for some reason I'm really big on lychees now too. Last Christmas I found some Lychee Vodka Cruisers in Denmark while we were staying at Peaceful Bay.


I haven't been able to find  any up around Perth unfortunately, or maybe that's a good thing, it means I won't drink so much! Although Guava comes a very close second.

Almost midnight now. Maybe we should've gone to bed earlier so we could get up early tomorrow and go to the beach before it gets too hot. See what happens, we can always catch up on sleep after we've been to the beach. Surely it should tire out M so she sleeps too.

Night night
xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the new banner! To get rid of the borders you need to go to your html and change the header border pixels to 0. Let me know if you need any help with it and I can send an email with more detail... or a link to the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jenifer. I had to change 2 of the border settings to 0 but I worked it out. Thanks again.

    Cass

    ReplyDelete