Friday, December 4, 2009

Spoilt Rotten

After saying I hoped Ben got me something decent this year after last year's Christmas present attempt he actually came through with the goods!!

He tried to wake M this morning around 6.30am so she could give me my presents. Apparently she takes after me in the waking up grumpy department!!


I received a $280 gift voucher to a hairdressers (and was quite shocked that that's how much a cut and colour costs these days!),


a $60 voucher for a full body massage


and a connector for an iPod so you can play it through your car stereo....


One minor detail, I didn't own an iPod, I have an MP3 player!! I say didn't because I do now, we went shopping this afternoon to buy me one. Miss M picked the colour.




I've done better this year than all the past birthdays and Christmases put together! He did really well.

We're off to Hogs Breath in a little under an hour. I'm thinking a cocktail might be on the menu tonight. The diet and calorie counting can start again tomorrow. I put on a kilo in the last 2 weeks, so now I've only lost 7kg total.

Now to go and find out how to put music onto my new iPod :)


Cass

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That sounds like a wonderful birthday!

    Will we get to see pictures after the hairdresser?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing. Might not be for a couple of weeks yet though.

    ReplyDelete