Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Welcome to my new blog

I'm starting to get the hang of this blogging business so I decided I would set up another one. My other blog IS HERE, it is mainly set up to show my designs so this new blog is on a more personal note.


I will introduce myself a little before I start rambling. My name is Cass, I am a mother of 1 beautiful 3 year old daughter, and wife to a wonderful, caring man. I have been married almost 7 years and we have recently purchased our first home.


How did I come up with the name I hear you ask? Well it was very hard as I am no good coming up with names or titles. It's hard enough to think up a character name when playing a computer game, let alone a name for a blog that you'll be using for a very long time. As most of my friends know (well make that 99.99999% of them) I am a MASSIVE Bon Jovi fan. The first URL that came to mind was taken, so was the second and third, then all I could think of was jovi4ever. Next came time to think of a title... I think it's quite self explanatory actually! Especially considering in the last 2 days I have purchased the following:






Well I purchased the book so mum could buy it off me to give me for my birthday. And my sister bought the DVD today to give me for my birthday. So I still have 10 days before I can actually own them. I restrained myself from buying the Jon Bon Jovi calendar that I saw at our local shopping center yesterday though.

I'm also waiting eagerly for the postie to bring me this:


since the first one they sent out to me was the wrong size!!



As I said, I'm not obsessed.... much!!

By the time I'm through you will all either be sick of Bon Jovi or trying to beat me to be their #1 Fan.



Cass


PS: there was almost a divorce last week when I suggested to hubby that when I start up a business I would be calling it Jovial Designs.....

1 comment:

  1. well done Cass... welcome to the land of blogging... it can be quite obessive oh I think you will know all about that....love the style, profile pic and you write so well... l look forward to following your blog....

    ReplyDelete