Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Is it time for bed yet?

It's been a long day and it's only 3.50pm. I am so tired. I didn't get to bed until around 2am this morning. It was a stupid idea not to go to bed before B & N got home from the concert and once they were home we had to look at photos and upload them to facebook!!!







Amon Amarth
N took lots of photos but most of them you can't see their faces as they're headbanging and their hair is covering their face!!



One of the members of Mhorgl with Nat - Local Perth Band


I took M to kindy gym this morning - first time since she had her tonsils and adenoids out. She had fun. She was excited when we pulled up which never happens. I think she missed seeing the other kids.

I really need to put the christmas shirt and hat on her to take photos because I need to print out our christmas cards tomorrow to take down south with me on Friday.

It's the day for working out our meal plan too so we can do our food shop tomorrow. I'm actually really liking the idea of meal planning. It's good to know what we're having for tea each night rather than it get to 4pm and I'm still wondering what to cook. Some of the meals I can start early in the morning as well.

This is one of the recipes I've found that I really like. Unfortunately B doesn't like the idea of mixing fruit with meat so I won't get to have this one very often.

B really likes this one. Spicy Coconut Beef. We've had it every week since I found the recipe. I need to add a bit of sour cream into it at the end as it's a little too spicy for my liking.



Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment